Seven magazine titles produced by B2B publishing company Great American Media Services have been named finalists in the 2018 Folio Magazine Eddie and Ozzie Awards, the publishing industry’s most prestigious and coveted honor for editorial and design excellence. The company’s finalists are:
- Coach and Athletic Director January 2018 Issue (B2B Full Issue/Education)
- Gift Shop Summer 2017 Issue (B2B Full Issue/Retail)
- Lawn & Garden Retailer March 2018 Issue (B2B Full Issue/Retail)
- Stationery Trends 2018 Media Kit (Media Kit/Retail)
- Stationery Trends (B2B Redesign/Retail)
- Fruit Growers News December 2017 issue (B2B Full Issue/Agriculture)
- Vegetable Growers News January 2018 issue (B2B Full Issue/Agriculture)
- Vegetable Growers News February 2018 issue (B2B Full Issue/Agriculture)
- Vegetable Growers News Labor Series (B2B Series/Single Article)
- BASF Special Issue (Custom Content)
“We are incredibly honored to be named a finalist in various categories for so many outstanding issues and projects,” Great American Media Services CEO Matt McCallum said. “This recognition is a testament to the dedication, hard work and industry expertise of our entire team. We strive for the best, and it’s gratifying to be recognized by our publishing industry peers as market leaders.”
For more than 20 years, the Eddie and Ozzie Awards have celebrated excellence in magazine editorial and design across all sectors of the industry. The Eddie Awards recognize the best in print and digital editorial, while the Ozzie Awards recognize the best in magazine and website design. For the 2018 awards, a panel of more than 300 judges selected finalists from among more than 2,000 entries. Winners will be announced on October 9 at the 2018 Folio Show in New York City.
About Great American Media Services
With more than 50 years of experience in business-to-business communications and marketing, Great American Media Services is a leading source of industry information for the agriculture, horticulture, retail and sports industries through its 15 print magazines, related digital communications and supporting industry events. In addition, Great American Media Services offers a number of additional marketing solutions for clients to engage with prospective customers on a multitude of platforms. Visit www.greatamericanmediaservices.com for additional information.